The spherical water tank adopts SUS304 and 316L stainless steel materials, which will not rust, will not grow moss, and will not leak water. It can be permanently kept clean and sanitary, and its service life is more than 10 times that of general concrete tanks. It is more suitable for cold water. Storage of clean water, water, chemicals, etc. When you use it, you only need to place the water tank on the roof, then connect it to the water pipe to use it. The maintenance is very convenient and it is also used in various fields. Its specifications range from 0.5 to 30 tons. It can also be produced according to customer requirements.
Spherical tank advantages
1. With light weight and long service life, the overall structure is very stable and the floor area is small.
2. Smooth lines, elegant and chic. It can be arbitrarily combined into a variety of different venue requirements, such as polygonal, ladder-shaped and so on, not only a good sense of three-dimensional and can beautify the city.
3. The materials used are made of imported food grade stainless steel plates, which are resistant to earthquakes, cracks, etc.
4. The water tank is assembled from rectangular thin plates and some concave and convex plates. It is very simple to install and very convenient to transport.
5. It meets the national industry standards and also passes the standards of sanitary inspection and quarantine. Its surface is very smooth and rust resistant, it is not easy to grow algae, it does not grow moss, and there are special manholes, so the cleaning is also very Convenience.
6. It can do from 0.5-3000 tons of specifications can also be designed and processed in accordance with the requirements of customers.
7. The price of the water tank is also very affordable, mainly related to its several points, such as material, specifications, volume and so on.